Saturday, December 5, 2009

0.3.0 - MLS 3.1.1

Many of you have recognized that WardRoster was not compatible with MLS 3.1.1. The good news is it is now compatible!

So what do you get with the new version? There are a couple of added fields on the person details screen. Also, if an individual has a personal phone number, it will appear next to their name on the family details screen. Personal emails addresses appear on the person details screen.

MLS 3.1.1 is a big shift in the way the Church track contact info. It now recognizes that phone numbers and email address correspond to an individual instead of a household. This is great move forward.

10 comments:

  1. Since applying the new update and reimporting the csv it force closes any time I try to open a contact on my Droid.

    I tried uninistalling and reinstalling and restarting the Droid with the same results.

    I am using the Directory.csv exported from the website. I had to reimport after the update, and the import seemed to go fine, but whenever I click on any contact it force closes.

    The previous version worked great with the same csv file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same problem as Eric. Mine is also a Droid. I'm not sure if there is a way to roll back a version in the app store, but this version isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem on my MyTouch. I see the contact list, but the application stops when trying to open one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally sorry about the bug everyone. That's what I get for only testing it in Membership.csv mode instead of Directory.csv mode.

    This is fixed and version 0.3.1 is available on the market. Sorry for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works great. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should I be able to see the individual Email addresses if importing from the Webpage downloaded directory.cvs? All I see for right now is the family member names and an address and phone number on the Contact page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seeing corrupted individual email addresses in 3.1.1. It lists the correct email then adds either ail.com or mil.comcomm to the individual email on the party screen. The main email on the Contact tab screen is not corrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this app, it is a great help in my current calling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if this has been reported elsewhere, but spouses' email addresses seem to be getting mixed up. My email address shows up with my wife's name and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete